I’m gradually posting nice-looking images from Mass Effect 2 as I play through the game with all 6 classes of Shepard. For fun, I’ve made it a role-playing exercise, with each Shepard having a distinct personality. It will be interesting to see what effect, if any, this has on the game.
Interspersed amongst the screencaps are the opinions of the various Shepards to help paint a picture of both their individual personalties and the world around them.
THE 6 SHEPARDS:
Ingeborg “Otaku” Shepard – the only reason she gets out of bed is her fascination with psychology. Favorite races: drells and hanar. Favorite power: tactical armor.
Dexter “Red Dragon” Shepard – an extreme thrill-seeker. Favorite place: the Wards. Favorite people: Zaeed Massani and Morinth.
Sultana “Ice-Cold” Shepard – a simple, relentless brute. Favorite person: Samara. Favorite race: the keepers.
Felicia “Space Marine Barbie” Shepard – a friendly, image-conscious good-girl. Favorite place: Illium. Favorite person: Kaidan Alenko.
Theron “Paranoid” Shepard – suspicious, intellectual statesman. Favorite place: the Migrant Fleet. Favorite person: Tali’Zorah vas Neema. Favorite race: salarians.
- Mass Effect 3 PC (nienpaper.wordpress.com)
- Mass Effect 3 Preview (epicagames.com)
- Complete Mass Effect 3 Character and Squad List. Squad Member Backgrounds, Pictures and More (kingtoko.wordpress.com)
- Mass Effect 2 Game Review (epicagames.com)
- 20 terrible things from Mass Effect 2: the flawed writing (nightmaremode.net)
- 10 terrible things from Mass Effect 2: the awful characters (nightmaremode.net)
- Mass Effect 2 Review Second Look (epicagames.com)
- Commander Shepard, You’re Looking Awfully Dangerous Today [Fine Art] (kotaku.com)